Your Cart is Empty
Click here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
We're a full service flooring company. We can provide and install any surface for your floorcovering needs. When we say full service, we mean exactly that. We handle our work in-house by the same expert installers we've used for decades. The people you meet at the beginning of the project will be the same people you see installing the flooring. And they will be the same people you see at the end of the project, ensuring you're left with the quality you deserve. Professional, honest and with the utmost integrity.
Being a full service floorcovering company, we have operation of a large warehouse which accommodates all of our receiving needs and capabilities and houses our vehicles and extensive range of tools and equipment.We will measure your project efficiently to minimize waste, and walk you through our seam diagramming to ensure you understand that we take the time to lay out our carpets to ensure maximum life usage and durability, to minimize seam deterioration and to guarantee perfect pattern match every time. We ensure the maximum integrity of the subfloor, to make sure the concrete slab is going to provide the appropriate installation for a specified material. We walk you through each step of the installation process.
INSTALLATION & REPAIR
- Carpet - broadloom, woven, axminster, wilton, sisal and other materials
- Carpet tile
- Resilient flooring - sheet, tile, vinyl, linoleum, woven vinyl, rubber/athletic floors, flash cove base
- Hardwood - including custom base, molding, inlays, borders and medallions, sanding and refinishing
- Tile; ceramic, porcelain, travertine; including inlays, mosaic tile and borders, radiant heat flooring systems
- Rugs, stair runners, and binding fabrications done in house
- Subfloor preparation - including self-leveling pours, patching, repair and moisture control systems